Friday, September 23, 2011

It's been a while...

My, how things have changed in the last year since I made my last post.  Let's start with the big news first:  I didn't share this in my October 23rd post, but I was a few weeks pregnant at the time.  I had a miscarriage in August 2010, so I was gun shy about sharing the news back then.  Our second daughter, Liliana Claire was born on June 26, 2011.

Other big, but sad news is that Pickles developed some aggression issues to the point that I was fearful that she might hurt Evie, so she was returned to the Franklin County Animal Shelter.  I still deal with a great amount of guilt over that decision, but it was absolutely a necessary decision for our family. I still miss Zoey dearly.  I know some day again soon, we'll welcome another dog into our home, but right now is just not the right time for us to take that on. 

Our little family is happily adjusting to life as a foursome in Hilliard.

No comments: