Monday, December 17, 2007

I am so blessed

I continue to be amazed at the kindness of others, especially my best friend Christi and her family. Christi has a daughter Rian who will turn three just about the same time that my little Evelyn will make her appearance into this world. Christi and family have given Justin and I a crib, changing table, high chair, travel system (baby carrier + stroller) a second infant car seat, pack-n-play complete with changing table and bassinet, and more girly clothes than I can imagine what to do with! I will have so little on my registry! From going through what I've gone through, it seems that my biggest need will actually be baby clothes for the fist year, bottles, diapers and wipes. I am just not sure how to thank Christi enough!

We are nearing Christmas and I cannot believe that we're just a week away!

Evelyn continues to get bigger and stronger every day. I'm surprised by her strength on occasion enough to gasp or even say "Oh my!" Don't get me wrong, but I so love to feel her move and kick. It just makes me feel closer to her and more anxious to meet my little girl!

No comments: