Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I know it's been too long


Okay so here's a 34 1/2 week belly shot. In the last few weeks, I've had my baby shower (thank you Christi, Ingrid, Michelle and Jen) and Evie came out of it with soooo many way cute outfits. Justin and I took delivery of our new bedroom furniture and Evie's room is almost photo ready. I'll try to get photos of both rooms up here after the weekend once everything has settled.

Good gravy, I know I walk around with it all day long, but I just cannot believe how big my belly is!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer O. said...

Oh Megan! You look so great! I can't wait to see photos of Evie's room!!! Sophie's furniture is not due to arrive for several weeks still yet slowly but surely we're making progress on other aspects of Sophie's room.

Christine said...

Great blog. Jami just sent me the link. I can't wait to read and see more. Have you had any food cravings?