Friday, February 22, 2008

Three Guesses!!!

No, it's not a photo of the lunar eclipse, but Evie is working on giving mommy an outtie! I have just a little lip at this point, but there have been jokes in my house about a turkey timer... I cannot believe that I'm to the point of counting down by days rather than weeks!

Yesterday was Megaconference Junior, and it was a great success. It was a very long day yesterday and I was pretty sore when I got up this morning. Luckily two Tylenol and a tall glass of water and all was good. That and plenty of sleep.

1 comment:

Jennifer O. said...

Hooray! 20 days! That is nuts. Evie is technically full-term now, right? (I turned 35 weeks on Friday so I think that means you turned 37 weeks on Saturday.) I can't believe it, Megan! Our girlies are almost here. Where are those nursery shots?? I've been dying to see them! Jim finished the floor and the quarter round in Sophie's room so I might actually be able to start decorating soon! Hooray!
Jen